Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Big Bang

The Big Bang

There was nothing but her hand on my thigh, the rest of the bar was emptiness. We existed as a single entity alone in a see of darkness.

“Why haven’t you moved your hand Kaitlyn?” I smiled

“Because I don’t want to” She said, her voice somewhat pained. She was beyond beautiful in that moment to me, she was everything, and i was nothing next to her. She could be overlooked by some, dressing down to hide her looks from those who would otherwise be at once smitten by her. She wore her dark brown hair up to show her face, but her full beauty shinned when she let the elegant strands flow. She was everything I wanted, especially when she was wearing her glasses. Smart, sexy and self-assured, centered and ready for whatever was ahead of her.

Then there was me, next to her I was nothing, my looks described by some as above average dorky cute, and by others and full blown handsome. I can’t really describe myself, so let me ask my friends for a second:



Jim

He’s smarter than he gives himself credit, really liberal, like...he makes me look conservative, and that's just...scary.

Nicole

Beautiful eyes, like...just beautiful, their like a deep blue ocean, i could get lost in that Ocean

Jim

His eyes are okay, but Nicole says I have the best eyes, she likes my baby brown eyes

Nicole

He has the best eyes, such a cold blue that they could make you shiver

Jim

They say that brown eyes are a sign of intelligence, but Kevin is pretty smart too, granted he is no Substitute teacher, hell it took him ten years just to get his Bachelors


Nicole

He is so SMART! It took him ten year’s just to get his Bachelors because he wanted to take classes in everything, he ended up with three degrees: Theater, Anthropology and Political Science with a minor in Philosophy. I could listen to him talk for hours

Jim

He’s a little talkative at times, granted I like the guy but, come one, who honestly wants to listen to Astronomy metaphors all night?

Nicole

He told me when he had a more than two (Editors Correction: Three) drinks one night that my face was as beautiful and mysterious as the Simulacrum in the Eagle Nebula... I still have no idea what he was talking about, but it was sweet

Kaitlyn

Kevin is...well, he’s very handsome, in that kind of way that you don’t really notice at first. It kind of creeps up on you, maybe over a couple years. Or Maybe that’s just because he has gotten more attractive as he’s gotten older, he doesn't look old mind you. He still get’s carded everywhere we together...

Mark

Why the fuck are you asking me this? You stole my (EDIT, REMOVE LATER)

To Be Continued in...The Big Bang (Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment